Customer Service Coordinator
Based within our client’s regional office, this role is responsible for processing daily defects and EODs for the Regional Customer Service Departments in relation to new build properties under warranty, ensuring all processes and procedures are followed and all records are maintained and accurate at all times.
- Ensure all Operatives are completing risk assessments on their PDAs and they call in at the end of the day to promote lone working best practice.
- Dealing with a high volume of calls and queries in a professional manner.
- Maximise the efficiency of in-house and 3rd party operatives by booking in works.
- Booking of all defects to be completed within their given date to achieve or exceed Customer Service KPIs.
- Obtain estimates and quotes wherever possible and challenge costs.
- Answer all written and telephone communications to clients and customers and ensure end-users are responded to in a professional manner.
- Ensure all appropriate contra charge letters are sent to allow maximum cost recovery.
- Previous Customer Service experience is essential.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Proactive attitude
- A real team player
- Previous experience of working within the Construction industry within a Contractor, Developer or Refurbishment company.
What's In It For You?
- Up to £32,000 Basic
- Performance Related Bonus
- Great continued professional development