They are looking for an M&E Manager to focus on the delivery and comissioning of projects primarily within the commercial sector with project values up to £50m (Build), the role will report into a Senior M&E Manager and you will work across multiple projects which are primarily in Essex, Herts and East London. There will be the odd scheme further afield.
- You will assist with some front end items eg involvement in selection of subcontractors although this will largely be taken care of by the Senior Building Services Manager
- The client is looking for someone who can spot potential issues before they arise, therefore saving money and potential delays.
- You will support the project delivery teams with advice on all MEP Packages and have a good eye for Cost, Design and H&S Requirements,
- You will have a proven track record in working on large projects for either a sub contractor or main contractor
- This is primarily a delivery role so the candidate must be willing to be out on site as required
- Proven Track Record in M&E Package delivery
- Willingness to travel
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Qualification's relevant to M&E Bias
What's in it for you?
- Basic Salary £50k-£65k
- Car Allowance
- Life Assurance
- Bonus Scheme
- Qualifications and Training
- Referral Scheme
- Additional Perks and Benefits