Our client are seeking to recruit a Site Manager to be based on Project in Central London.
Working as part of the site based project team, you will be responsible for the organisation and supervision of directly employed operatives and sub-contractors on site reporting into the onsite Project Director. You will have a keen eye for a high quality finish and have a strong joinery background.
Key Duties will include
- Site Construction programmes – ensuring timelines/targets are adhered too.
- Direct supervision of operatives ensuring works are carried out in a safe, compliant, effective, and efficient manner.
- Monitor site operatives’ performance.
- Understanding of Site Health & Safety and adherence
- Planning to ensure resource is available for the workload.
- Proactively work with colleagues to ensure the site and workload is running smoothly.
- Manage onsite deliveries.
- Managing team schedules and site attendance.
- Assisting with planning.
My client have won a Super Prime 6* hotel fit out which they have secured a £100m package on across 133 bedrooms near Mayfair.
What’s in it for you?
- Negotiable Basic Salary £55k-£65k
- Paid Travel
- Pension 5% employee and 5% company
- Sick pay
- Holidays 30 per year (Including Bank Holidays)– Holiday increases with tenure
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Working from home policy – 52 days per year – 1 day per