Resident Liaison Officer
Our client is an award winning top 20 main contractor, that specialises in Social Housing refurbishment. They are currently seeking 2x proactive, professional Resident Liaison Officers to join our team based in London. This is to work on a 4-year internal & external upgrades framework worth circa £10 million per annum.
You will work alongside a construction project team, working on schemes to provide consultation and support to residents prior to, during and after works to their homes, ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction. Elements of work being carried out in this contract include kitchen/bathroom replacements and external upgrades inc cladding.
What will you deliver?
- Provide an efficient, courteous and professional service to all telephone callers.
- Ensure written correspondence to residents is generated and distributed in line with the programme of works.
- Carry out choice events, consultation events and individual consultation with residents regarding future work.
- Carry out individual resident inductions to include – the RLO process, scope of works, property and personal belongings condition surveys with photographs for evidence.
- Complete resident profiling and work with the site management team to implement effective working practices and discuss with the Client liaison representative when appropriate. Organise and provide support needs: packing boxes, dust sheets, storage and other facilities as required and agreed.
What can we offer you?
In this role, you would have the opportunity to add real value from the outset and drive the direction of the team. Also, on offer is a competitive salary, bonus and benefits package, including;
- 5% Pension
- Bonus scheme
- 24 paid holidays, increasing to 25 (+ public holidays)
- 1x Life Insurance
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Program and access to mental wellbeing app
- Employee discount shopping schemes on major brands and retailers / Gym membership
- Company car or business mileage claim on your own car
- Broad range of learning opportunities, such as professional qualifications, collective/individual training, and personalized support programmes
Who are we looking for?
- Proficient in Microsoft software, especially excel (desirable not essential)
- Confident, organised and self-motivated
- Socially and commercially aware
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work with a diverse range of people
- A clean driving licence holder